A smile
It was a busy morning today. Well, you can expect that if you are all alone at the counter. A customer walks in, asks about courses and just at the same time, another walks in to apply the Passion Card. And oh wow coincidentally, the phone rings. Just great! Of course, it was still manageable. It being a Wednesday morning, a day that isn't jam-packed with courses, I could still cope. Believe me, I had been through busier times that can really make you panic!
BUT busy time aside, the worse thing is that you are denied your right to go to the... TOILET!
Anyway, the day got really boring. A few days ago, I found out I got to print 800 tickets ready, and not forgetting to cut them accordingly.
Well oh well, in the midst of the boring cutting, it somehow made me wanna do something. It was a sudden thought to visit Jammy after work. I know that it's his busy period and why not give him a pleasant surprise!?
So off I go after work, bought donuts from Donut Empire and travelled down to make a special delivery.
Hope it brought a smile to him for the happy food I brought.
I seriously love giving surprises because once you see a smile on the person's face, it makes you smile too. :)
Try it, spread the smile today! ;)
BUT busy time aside, the worse thing is that you are denied your right to go to the... TOILET!
Anyway, the day got really boring. A few days ago, I found out I got to print 800 tickets ready, and not forgetting to cut them accordingly.
Well oh well, in the midst of the boring cutting, it somehow made me wanna do something. It was a sudden thought to visit Jammy after work. I know that it's his busy period and why not give him a pleasant surprise!?
So off I go after work, bought donuts from Donut Empire and travelled down to make a special delivery.
Hope it brought a smile to him for the happy food I brought.
I seriously love giving surprises because once you see a smile on the person's face, it makes you smile too. :)
Try it, spread the smile today! ;)
