Monday, July 26, 2010

The Decision

About 5 months temping at Punggol CC and it has finally come to an end.

Sometimes I wonder what exactly am I doing. With a degree qualification, I am cutting tickets, answering phonecalls, serving customers where I could actually be at a position with greater responsibilities and commitments.

But somehow, God seems to be putting me at a humble position to make me learn and see. To see a bigger picture from the bottom just like how we sometimes look up to the sky and realise it's such a big world out there.

I still don't know exactly what He wants me to see but somehow I feel I am getting there. It just flows like the river and when you get to your destination, you know that's where exactly you want to be.

I am thankful for the experience at Punggol CC and most importantly, the friendships found and will never be forgotten. It may be the last of us as colleagues, but not the last as friends. :)

Where I will go, nobody knows. As much as the signs tell me I am not going back, there's still a little hope. There's a decision I can make that can result in 2 possible outcomes.. Will I take that risk?

I can think so much but only do that much and I realise God has already decided for me..

Labels: , ,