Yum Yum
How sad when you have to be working on a weekend. Well but I somehow have gotten used to it.
Went to tabao dinner just a while ago and Hougang Mall was selling those street food and I decided to buy that for my dinner. Got the sudden craving for street food!
Now with me is a packet of Thai pineapple fried rice and hot and spicy fishball with cabbage and taukwah. My well deserved break... yum yum!
There's still time before my 1 hour dinner break is over. I shall continue to enjoy my food and surf the net.
Food can make you happy too.
Went to tabao dinner just a while ago and Hougang Mall was selling those street food and I decided to buy that for my dinner. Got the sudden craving for street food!
Now with me is a packet of Thai pineapple fried rice and hot and spicy fishball with cabbage and taukwah. My well deserved break... yum yum!
There's still time before my 1 hour dinner break is over. I shall continue to enjoy my food and surf the net.
Food can make you happy too.
