Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Never expected

How strange.

Never did I expect I would go for an interview today at the People's Association.

Has temp-ing in Punggol CC for over 3 months made me lose my mind?

I talk about not really liking shift work and working on weekends but yet I was actually filling up an application form last night.

It's interesting meeting new people, not a deskbound job and I guess it's a good training platform for me to improve. But of course, I know the reality of it is that it will not easy. Faced with challenges and unknowns and no one really likes uncertainty.

And for my first ever interview today, I faced 5 interviewers. Lucky the main interviewer was friendly and it made the setting more comfortable. Whether I get the job is one story, and posting to which CC is another.

Whatever it is, I made my decision to go for it and I want to do my best.

GOGOGO!

Labels: