Time will tell
I don't know how long this excitement and optimism will last but I know it will end sooner or later.
It initially felt like a slow start, a honeymoon period as most would call it.. And now, it feels like I am trying to catch all the raindrops falling down on me.
I am not complaining but in fact taking it positively. In the past jobs I have did, it felt mundane and lack meaning. Now it seems there's a sense of fulfilment and something to look forward to? Perhaps I am speaking too soon but as I always tell myself... Time will tell.
Cheers to the challenges coming my way! (See, I told you I am really taking it positively...)
Will it last?
TIME WILL TELL! :x
It initially felt like a slow start, a honeymoon period as most would call it.. And now, it feels like I am trying to catch all the raindrops falling down on me.
I am not complaining but in fact taking it positively. In the past jobs I have did, it felt mundane and lack meaning. Now it seems there's a sense of fulfilment and something to look forward to? Perhaps I am speaking too soon but as I always tell myself... Time will tell.
Cheers to the challenges coming my way! (See, I told you I am really taking it positively...)
Will it last?
TIME WILL TELL! :x
