Be yourself
Been thinking too much I guess..
It's like I was given a blank piece of paper and I drew a dark thunderstorm when I could have drawn a sunny day with happy people in it.
I guess the movie Step Up 3 made me move away from pessimism. Towards the end there was some inspiration talk from Moose.
It's about the journey and not the destination. :)
So perhaps the thinking too much made me go chop off my hair to this...


Nah.. not so silly. I have been wanting to cut short hair since last year and finally I took the courage to do it. Lol. Now some people say I am some sec sch or jc student. -.-"
Have faith
Try your best
Be yourself
It's like I was given a blank piece of paper and I drew a dark thunderstorm when I could have drawn a sunny day with happy people in it.
I guess the movie Step Up 3 made me move away from pessimism. Towards the end there was some inspiration talk from Moose.
It's about the journey and not the destination. :)
So perhaps the thinking too much made me go chop off my hair to this...


Nah.. not so silly. I have been wanting to cut short hair since last year and finally I took the courage to do it. Lol. Now some people say I am some sec sch or jc student. -.-"
Have faith
Try your best
Be yourself
