Dolphins whoosh!
If you are wondering what's with the title Dolphins, it's our team name for the mini tennis competition on friday. Haven't been practising tennis for a long time and I know I will be unprepared + we will be facing the best school team players. Haha but that didn't stop the Dolphins - Morgan, Jen and me from doing our best. We made improvements with each game and although there wasn't a single game we won, I know we really had great fun. It seriously was fun and I wanna play again!
The feeling being in a match is so different. Your concentration, the spectators watching you in school, your friends cheering you on, the pressure.. Woo... So here's a pic of where we played and how the court is actually like. Cool net huh? Haha

The feeling being in a match is so different. Your concentration, the spectators watching you in school, your friends cheering you on, the pressure.. Woo... So here's a pic of where we played and how the court is actually like. Cool net huh? Haha

The next day after the tennis my legs were aching. Well, evidence that I really went all out for the ball. Haha!
Ah don't think have much time to do more activities as prelims and exams are drawing near. Boooo... But promises has been made to people to have more sports action! Soon.. Soon..
Gotta go back to my notes again.. Zzz.. marketing test on Tuesday.
