Smile or Sigh?
Nice to meet up with my pals again.. Had dinner at Por Kee's chinese restaurant on Wednesday. :)
Well today was revising the 1st chapter of sociology, so was using my lappy to search for some information. Then during the "break," look through some of the old pics during poly days and it literally put a smile on my face. Sooooooooo nostalgic just looking at the pictures and videos. I was once the camera person in action. Haha...
Anyway, Grrr......... woke up early to book the e-revision classes and to my dismay, it was kinda all messed up! Thought everything went well but it was to much delay looking through all the classes and I gotta restart clicking the slots again when some classes were full. And now I got 2-3 night classes and I've got a morning to night lecture.. FULL DAY! To console myself, I do not have any weekend classes.
Ok no time to lose. Back to revision.
If nothing is bothering me why am I feeling so strange inside? Have others affected me as well? Just when..........

