Long journey
It's back to Changi T3 Airport again for revision. Come to think about it, I am like all over the place during this exam period. From SIM HQ/MH, to NLB, to NUS, To SMU, various starbucks outlets and the yup, the airport. So many places just for revision. But seriously, it certainly beats staying at home to study because it is so distracting.
Decided to take a bus to airport today. A rather long journey and while I was on my way, was listening to music on my mp3 player and started thinking about lots of things. Well.. kinda regretted not doing some things when I was younger. How I wish I was back at being 12 again. Just like wanna start all over being that age considering I got quite a memorable childhood, 12 seems like the choice to go back to. And probably back then, I will take the bold opportunity to do the things I would have done.
Kinda strange mix feelings I had. Suddenly feel that like the path I am now on isn't really what I want. But then again... (Gosh, suddenly it feels like George Herbert Mead's theory of taking the role of the other where 'I' and 'Me' comes in.)
Anyway when I was just letting my mind go far far away, the music played...
Hold on...if you feel like letting go
Hold on...it gets better than you know
Don't stop looking you're one step closer
Don't stop searching it's not over...hold on
Yup yup, kinda like the perfect song to relate to at that time. Well well, I will hold on, definitely things will fit into place real soon. :)
While studying at T3's mac, took a break by walking around.. sky was pretty clear when I looked out and I began snapping away.





Last pic is definitely the best. Postcard perfect. Haha! Ok ok.. better end off soon b4 I start typing really random stuff. Tomorrow will be a full day of revision.. Can't wait for all to be over. :)
Decided to take a bus to airport today. A rather long journey and while I was on my way, was listening to music on my mp3 player and started thinking about lots of things. Well.. kinda regretted not doing some things when I was younger. How I wish I was back at being 12 again. Just like wanna start all over being that age considering I got quite a memorable childhood, 12 seems like the choice to go back to. And probably back then, I will take the bold opportunity to do the things I would have done.
Kinda strange mix feelings I had. Suddenly feel that like the path I am now on isn't really what I want. But then again... (Gosh, suddenly it feels like George Herbert Mead's theory of taking the role of the other where 'I' and 'Me' comes in.)
Anyway when I was just letting my mind go far far away, the music played...
Hold on...if you feel like letting go
Hold on...it gets better than you know
Don't stop looking you're one step closer
Don't stop searching it's not over...hold on
Yup yup, kinda like the perfect song to relate to at that time. Well well, I will hold on, definitely things will fit into place real soon. :)
While studying at T3's mac, took a break by walking around.. sky was pretty clear when I looked out and I began snapping away.





Last pic is definitely the best. Postcard perfect. Haha! Ok ok.. better end off soon b4 I start typing really random stuff. Tomorrow will be a full day of revision.. Can't wait for all to be over. :)
