Monday, June 30, 2008

The First Day



Check this out. My first day at work at ESPN! Went to the reception area and was already like WOAH! Haha..

I think it's the most cool temp job ever did. Am in the Ad Sales department and is different from the typical admin duties. I actually get to look at many sports programmes and suppose to take note of ads and recording the time and recording previous programmes that needed to be couriered. Not sure about other stuff I would be doing cause it was just my first day. Hope it doesn't get stressful like the other departments and hope I remember the steps and procedures for using various com applications.

Oooh and it's like the best looking pantry and rest area. Nice working environment. :D Ok but I better not speak too soon. Just make sure everything goes on nice and smooth.

Need to save. I want an ipod!