The Pot of Gold
Woooo all the outings have totally made me so broke. Kinda feel bad asking my parents for money. But thankfully, I got a job and it starts the coming Monday! Although duration is like 1 month and I was looking for one that was about 2 months, pay is good and location near my house too. :) Hopefully environment is good as well and the job will be extended to maybe 2 months?
Hmmm.. guess these few days has been thinking about lots of stuff as well. The happy moments and also the frustrations. Sometimes I think I feel that I am going on the right track but then again I feel like I am standing in the middle of the road wondering which road is better to travel by. I am afraid that if I don't make a decision soon, or rather, if I don't get the right signals in time, I might give up and a car will just bang me down. BUT of course I am not giving in to frustrations, going to just stick to my path on the rainbow and I know that eventually, I will slide down to my pot of gold. :)
Stay strong! Stay patient! Yeaaaaaaa and better things will come.
COME WHAT MAY.
Hmmm.. guess these few days has been thinking about lots of stuff as well. The happy moments and also the frustrations. Sometimes I think I feel that I am going on the right track but then again I feel like I am standing in the middle of the road wondering which road is better to travel by. I am afraid that if I don't make a decision soon, or rather, if I don't get the right signals in time, I might give up and a car will just bang me down. BUT of course I am not giving in to frustrations, going to just stick to my path on the rainbow and I know that eventually, I will slide down to my pot of gold. :)
Stay strong! Stay patient! Yeaaaaaaa and better things will come.
COME WHAT MAY.
