Sunday, June 08, 2008

My Glorious

Yes.. I think the holiday mood has come to me now. Feeling that happy and relaxed mood after about a week.

It was a showdown on Wednesday. Finally got the opportunity to play with Angela tennis at yck. We were like already planning to play when we were in the midst of exams. Haha. So that Wednesday was the day.


Weather was quite ok when I got there. Cloudy and sadly no sun. Both of us were like wanting the sun to come out. I think we played for about 35 mins and it started to pour!


So then we when to in to the booking counter area to enjoy the air-con and waited for the rain to stop. We continued playing after that but we had to go mop the courts dry and then had a mini match. Final score 3-0! Obviously, who won? It's obvious. Haha

Later that evening went down for a cashflow 101 talk near Ikea Alexandra. It made me recall the stuff I read on Rich Dad Poor Dad. Really insightful and made me remember how our mindset is very important. Yeah, I finally got to learn how to play the cashflow 101 boardgame. I wanna get out of the rat-race!!

Thursday was the day of being with nature! Went with Francis to the Southern ridges.










Of course didn't put all the pictures up cause I took 100+++ pictures. Just love the serenity. Hmmm but anyway we didn't complete the whole route of 9km which ended at West Coast Park but stopped at Kent Ridge Park.

Yeah and countdown to YISS My Glorious.. 4 more days! Yeah feeling great after the fuel-up friday and spiritual prep yesterday. :) I know is going to be great for not only the participants but the service team as well.

My Glorious!