Distraction or Motivation
It's 12 days to my first paper. Got my examination notice from RELC in the mail and guess what? Saw another envelope. My National Geographic Traveler issue has finally arrived! I supposed to receive it much sooner but the administration messed up my address and hence the delay.
Anyway, it got me thinking about my long trip I am planning for next year. Saw Jelena coming on to msn and asked her if she wanna join me. Haha our online conversation made us so excited. Yay, at least I've someone to accompany me now for perhaps 2 months. We are going to have a MFF good time. I just know it!
Suddenly there is so much I wanna and gotta do. From things like arranging stuff neatly in my computer, selling things I don't need on ebay to learning a new language, taking up photography more seriously and planning for travel. There's so much more..
With all these in my head, it's kinda like a distraction. But I hope to see it as a motivation. Motivation to study, hoping to do well and quickly get the exam over and done with so that I can go back to do things I love.
Looking forward to FREEDOM and LIFE again.
Focus, focus, focus.
Anyway, it got me thinking about my long trip I am planning for next year. Saw Jelena coming on to msn and asked her if she wanna join me. Haha our online conversation made us so excited. Yay, at least I've someone to accompany me now for perhaps 2 months. We are going to have a MFF good time. I just know it!
Suddenly there is so much I wanna and gotta do. From things like arranging stuff neatly in my computer, selling things I don't need on ebay to learning a new language, taking up photography more seriously and planning for travel. There's so much more..
With all these in my head, it's kinda like a distraction. But I hope to see it as a motivation. Motivation to study, hoping to do well and quickly get the exam over and done with so that I can go back to do things I love.
Looking forward to FREEDOM and LIFE again.
Focus, focus, focus.
Labels: thoughts
