Joy
It's been ages since I last went for Amplify. The month of May was terrible for me and thus didn't really feel like going.
So finally after such a long time I went back. Thought I would feel weird and awkward but instead I felt comfortable and happy. Feels great to be greeted by familiar faces! Got such a warm welcome again.. from the hellos to the waves which felt nice. :) And of course, felt that God welcomed me back too.
Yeshhh and Monday was out with Jacq, Faith, Marion and Claudia. Had a great time as well. Seriously, never laughed so hard for a long time. Jacq and Marion really cracked me up. Laughed till I cried lol. Poor Faith got bullied but she was like the center of the entertainment. Haha..
More outings soon!?
The old Cheryl might be back. :)
So finally after such a long time I went back. Thought I would feel weird and awkward but instead I felt comfortable and happy. Feels great to be greeted by familiar faces! Got such a warm welcome again.. from the hellos to the waves which felt nice. :) And of course, felt that God welcomed me back too.
Yeshhh and Monday was out with Jacq, Faith, Marion and Claudia. Had a great time as well. Seriously, never laughed so hard for a long time. Jacq and Marion really cracked me up. Laughed till I cried lol. Poor Faith got bullied but she was like the center of the entertainment. Haha..
More outings soon!?
The old Cheryl might be back. :)
