YaY!
I just discovered something which isn't entirely good. Is it just me or do I have rare/expensive taste?
Everytime I seem to want to buy or find something, I find that it is either expensive or it is hard to find. Grrrrr...
Anyway my interest in photography is really an expensive investment. For a start, a body and kit lens already amounts to about 1.7k. Let's see if I do decide to get an all-rounder lens like a 18-200mm which is good for travel photography, it's gonna cost like another 1000+++++. Gosh gosh gosh. And I was like looking for a photography backpack. Lowepro was recommended by photographers but their designs didn't impress me when I went to to the physical store.
Hmm dearie kinda psycho-ed me to get a Crumpler one. After much decision it was decided and it was bought. Pricey but thanks to him I got such an awesome backpack. Worth it.. and thumbs up! Just what I needed. Love ya dearie. Haha.. :) My first Crumpler.. wooo!
Going to Surabaya, Indonesia with my parents next week and perhaps I can bring my new bag and my dSLR.
For now, it's NosTale. Our newly created family Seldarine could see more members! :) It's getting more fun now...
Of course when I am back from the trip. It's time to get serious. It's time to get a job.
Everytime I seem to want to buy or find something, I find that it is either expensive or it is hard to find. Grrrrr...
Anyway my interest in photography is really an expensive investment. For a start, a body and kit lens already amounts to about 1.7k. Let's see if I do decide to get an all-rounder lens like a 18-200mm which is good for travel photography, it's gonna cost like another 1000+++++. Gosh gosh gosh. And I was like looking for a photography backpack. Lowepro was recommended by photographers but their designs didn't impress me when I went to to the physical store.
Hmm dearie kinda psycho-ed me to get a Crumpler one. After much decision it was decided and it was bought. Pricey but thanks to him I got such an awesome backpack. Worth it.. and thumbs up! Just what I needed. Love ya dearie. Haha.. :) My first Crumpler.. wooo!
Going to Surabaya, Indonesia with my parents next week and perhaps I can bring my new bag and my dSLR.
For now, it's NosTale. Our newly created family Seldarine could see more members! :) It's getting more fun now...
Of course when I am back from the trip. It's time to get serious. It's time to get a job.
