Sleepy spell?
Wintee gave the whole Tan family a little scare.
It started on Thursday when I was out with Jammy at Marche and Mel smsed to say that Wintee isn't moving, not really responding and staying just at particular spot. Then Layling also sent me an sms regarding the same thing. Thought to myself strangely why the sudden news as I went to see him in the morning and he looked just fine.
True enough when I got back, he was just glued to a spot, not really responding when being called, and eyes totally shut. Was kinda sad cause at that time it really felt that his time has come...
Friday morning when to talk to him a little and pet him has he was still inactive but it was a relief to still see him breathing. Anyway when I was back home that day, he seemed to be moving around again. Guess he's back to normal.
Think poor Wintee got sick or something or was it a sleepy spell?
Funnily similiar how I feel totally lethargic today. In the afternoon, I couldn't take it and went to take a nap. My eyes were not listening to my mind to open and I really felt like I had the Wintee symptoms!
Maybe that could just be a sleepy virus afterall.
Anyway, so tired to do anything at all. There's the christmas tree to set, there's fund transfer I need to do, there's christmas shopping to do and last but not least, need to plan for England/Scotland trip! Arghhhhh... I need more TIME TIME TIME.
It started on Thursday when I was out with Jammy at Marche and Mel smsed to say that Wintee isn't moving, not really responding and staying just at particular spot. Then Layling also sent me an sms regarding the same thing. Thought to myself strangely why the sudden news as I went to see him in the morning and he looked just fine.
True enough when I got back, he was just glued to a spot, not really responding when being called, and eyes totally shut. Was kinda sad cause at that time it really felt that his time has come...
Friday morning when to talk to him a little and pet him has he was still inactive but it was a relief to still see him breathing. Anyway when I was back home that day, he seemed to be moving around again. Guess he's back to normal.
Think poor Wintee got sick or something or was it a sleepy spell?
Funnily similiar how I feel totally lethargic today. In the afternoon, I couldn't take it and went to take a nap. My eyes were not listening to my mind to open and I really felt like I had the Wintee symptoms!
Maybe that could just be a sleepy virus afterall.
Anyway, so tired to do anything at all. There's the christmas tree to set, there's fund transfer I need to do, there's christmas shopping to do and last but not least, need to plan for England/Scotland trip! Arghhhhh... I need more TIME TIME TIME.
