Results Day
I think I was half asleep when I received a couple of SMSes. Thinking it was still early morning so I fell back to sleep again. Another SMS came and I decided to take a look.
All SMSes were mostly on exams results. Yup, this day has finally come. I said a little prayer to keep me calm and to accept what is to come, went downstairs to make myself a hot drink and turned on to my com to see my fate.
Hmmm.. I passed all. Two to my disappointment, one totally happy with it, and the last one with quite a surprise as I thought I might have failed it. Overall, I managed to get a Second-Class (Lower) Honours.
It wasn't my target at the start but all I can say is that I really tried my best and put in quite a lot of effort for this exam.
Well, the encouraging thing is my parents. They always make me feel okay even something isn't up to my expectation. Especially Dad, saying, "As long as you pass with a degree, it's ok." He even gave some advice on my next step. He doesn't seem to be around at home much but he really cares and has always been my pillar of support.
I am tearing not because I am sad. But happy to feel the love from my parents from day one.
I am okay. :)
All SMSes were mostly on exams results. Yup, this day has finally come. I said a little prayer to keep me calm and to accept what is to come, went downstairs to make myself a hot drink and turned on to my com to see my fate.
Hmmm.. I passed all. Two to my disappointment, one totally happy with it, and the last one with quite a surprise as I thought I might have failed it. Overall, I managed to get a Second-Class (Lower) Honours.
It wasn't my target at the start but all I can say is that I really tried my best and put in quite a lot of effort for this exam.
Well, the encouraging thing is my parents. They always make me feel okay even something isn't up to my expectation. Especially Dad, saying, "As long as you pass with a degree, it's ok." He even gave some advice on my next step. He doesn't seem to be around at home much but he really cares and has always been my pillar of support.
I am tearing not because I am sad. But happy to feel the love from my parents from day one.
I am okay. :)
