Challenges again
It feels that I am climbing a mountain.
The path was clear at first but I am beginning to face obstacles(again). Obstacles that were deliberately placed there for me.
Faith is what keeps me going but sometimes it is exhausted. You so very want someone close and dear to you to keep it burning again. But they are either non-believers, lost sheeps or stuck in the secular world.
Disappointing and upsetting. Sigh.
You found me. Please find them too.
The path was clear at first but I am beginning to face obstacles(again). Obstacles that were deliberately placed there for me.
Faith is what keeps me going but sometimes it is exhausted. You so very want someone close and dear to you to keep it burning again. But they are either non-believers, lost sheeps or stuck in the secular world.
Disappointing and upsetting. Sigh.
You found me. Please find them too.
