My September
Yes, it's been a while, I know.
September was great. There's so much I wanna blog about.. lemme just give the highlights! May not be in exact order though. Just saying what comes to my mind.
~ Kite flying was fun at East Coast with Jing, June, Janice
~ Been going for Intercessory on Saturdays and it's great!
~ Finally found a temp job at Great Eastern after quite a while enjoying the hols
~ Bought tickets for Final Destination and was asked to show my I/C for a M18 movie! (LOL love this! I feel young!!! I look 17!?!??!! Wooooo!)
~ Had an awesome birthday dinner at Equinox.. view was lovely!
~ Love my bday present from dearie, a cool Sony S-Frame with a sweet story inside (Minus Jade Seah.. hahaha)
~ Had a second surprise bday gift, a white knight on a majestic horse :)
~ Simply happy just hearing and receiving birthday wishes from family and friends
~ Mum baked a birthday tart-cake for me! ^_^
~ Wintee's birthday on 20th Sept
~ dSLR day with Toots and Francis at Southern Ridges but we miss the whole aim when we failed to go to HortPark due to the weather
Hmm.. feel that I miss out a whole chunk of things I did.. but anyway shan't think so hard cause I am really tired. Work has been okay. Although pay may be the standard temp pay, I am really not into the money at this point. Just need to kinda save up for a long trip next year, get some experience and spend my time on something more meaningful rather than rotting at home and not receiving a single cent.
Hope all goes well for the trip to be confirm. I really need to get out of this country and just take a break and also go to a nice place to think of what I really want.
I feel that time seem to be never enough. Time for family, time for friends, time for self. Need to set priorities right.
Arghhh miss my poly pals!!!
Anyway time for bed soon! It's another day at work tomorrow. Boss gave some challenging task and I need to be awake for that. Haha..
September was great. There's so much I wanna blog about.. lemme just give the highlights! May not be in exact order though. Just saying what comes to my mind.
~ Kite flying was fun at East Coast with Jing, June, Janice
~ Been going for Intercessory on Saturdays and it's great!
~ Finally found a temp job at Great Eastern after quite a while enjoying the hols
~ Bought tickets for Final Destination and was asked to show my I/C for a M18 movie! (LOL love this! I feel young!!! I look 17!?!??!! Wooooo!)
~ Had an awesome birthday dinner at Equinox.. view was lovely!
~ Love my bday present from dearie, a cool Sony S-Frame with a sweet story inside (Minus Jade Seah.. hahaha)
~ Had a second surprise bday gift, a white knight on a majestic horse :)
~ Simply happy just hearing and receiving birthday wishes from family and friends
~ Mum baked a birthday tart-cake for me! ^_^
~ Wintee's birthday on 20th Sept
~ dSLR day with Toots and Francis at Southern Ridges but we miss the whole aim when we failed to go to HortPark due to the weather
Hmm.. feel that I miss out a whole chunk of things I did.. but anyway shan't think so hard cause I am really tired. Work has been okay. Although pay may be the standard temp pay, I am really not into the money at this point. Just need to kinda save up for a long trip next year, get some experience and spend my time on something more meaningful rather than rotting at home and not receiving a single cent.
Hope all goes well for the trip to be confirm. I really need to get out of this country and just take a break and also go to a nice place to think of what I really want.
I feel that time seem to be never enough. Time for family, time for friends, time for self. Need to set priorities right.
Arghhh miss my poly pals!!!
Anyway time for bed soon! It's another day at work tomorrow. Boss gave some challenging task and I need to be awake for that. Haha..
