Persistence
It was a very last minute thing. I didn't check my email for about a few days and before I felt for Amplify, I decided to take a look.
Saw the mail from Florence and didn't knew there was Ministering today. Then a thought came to me.. Do I need to be prayed over? I brushed it off and quickly left the house as I was running late.
Praise and worship was great but what was better was the part after that. Cassilda was talking and preparing all of us for ministering. She mentioned so many stuff that was relevant to me. Keywords and phrases like purpose, direction, confusion, praying for that same thing, transition period etc. Through her words, I realised that God had brought me to this week's session for a reason.
I really don't know. Everytime when I am supposed to proceed to the next step/stage of my life, I feel like I am back to square one. It's like would you go with the flow or will you take the road less travelled by? And another thing is what's God mission for me?
Years I have been praying but response has been close to nothing. Signs ain't obvious but every little sign gives me hope.
I received hope again when I was being prayed over. Little as it seems, I am convinced from others that prayers can take a long time to be answered and that is always a reason.
Persistence.
You give and take away
Blessed be Your name
Saw the mail from Florence and didn't knew there was Ministering today. Then a thought came to me.. Do I need to be prayed over? I brushed it off and quickly left the house as I was running late.
Praise and worship was great but what was better was the part after that. Cassilda was talking and preparing all of us for ministering. She mentioned so many stuff that was relevant to me. Keywords and phrases like purpose, direction, confusion, praying for that same thing, transition period etc. Through her words, I realised that God had brought me to this week's session for a reason.
I really don't know. Everytime when I am supposed to proceed to the next step/stage of my life, I feel like I am back to square one. It's like would you go with the flow or will you take the road less travelled by? And another thing is what's God mission for me?
Years I have been praying but response has been close to nothing. Signs ain't obvious but every little sign gives me hope.
I received hope again when I was being prayed over. Little as it seems, I am convinced from others that prayers can take a long time to be answered and that is always a reason.
Persistence.
You give and take away
Blessed be Your name
