The day we went Night Cycling
Can't believe it.
I never actually did long distance night cycling before. And so 3 crazy but enthu people did it on Saturday night.
Here's the list of roads/places we travelled to:
Starting Point: East Coast Park Saturday 9.45pm
-> Fort Road
-> Tanjong Rhu
-> Kallang Stadium
-> Nicoll Highway
-> Suntec City
-> Singapore Flyer
-> Esplanade
-> Raffles Place
-> Marina Barrage
-> Pickering Street
-> Clarke Quay
-> Dhoby Ghaut
-> Selegie
-> Somerset
-> Orchard Road
-> Goodwood Park Hotel
-> Newton
-> Novena
-> Thomson
-> Marymount
-> Braddell
-> Bishan
-> Serangoon Central
-> Kovan
-> Hougang
-> Eunos
-> Still Road
Finish point: East Coast Park Sunday 8.45am
OMG!? Can't believe it. I guess I missed out the small roads or streets we cycled but can't remember those names anyway. All I know was after the whole thing, we were all super sleepy, tired, hungry, thirsty... and butt was pain, legs hurting....
Hahahah what an experience. Crazy you might say but I did enjoy myself with my 2 cousins. :) There were comedy moments as well especially when we were cycling out of Marina Barrage. (2012..lol)
I feel a sense of achievement. ;) I think OCBC Cycle won't have any kick anymore. We should sign up for the 40km challenge or something. Lol.
I never actually did long distance night cycling before. And so 3 crazy but enthu people did it on Saturday night.
Here's the list of roads/places we travelled to:
Starting Point: East Coast Park Saturday 9.45pm
-> Fort Road
-> Tanjong Rhu
-> Kallang Stadium
-> Nicoll Highway
-> Suntec City
-> Singapore Flyer
-> Esplanade
-> Raffles Place
-> Marina Barrage
-> Pickering Street
-> Clarke Quay
-> Dhoby Ghaut
-> Selegie
-> Somerset
-> Orchard Road
-> Goodwood Park Hotel
-> Newton
-> Novena
-> Thomson
-> Marymount
-> Braddell
-> Bishan
-> Serangoon Central
-> Kovan
-> Hougang
-> Eunos
-> Still Road
Finish point: East Coast Park Sunday 8.45am
OMG!? Can't believe it. I guess I missed out the small roads or streets we cycled but can't remember those names anyway. All I know was after the whole thing, we were all super sleepy, tired, hungry, thirsty... and butt was pain, legs hurting....
Hahahah what an experience. Crazy you might say but I did enjoy myself with my 2 cousins. :) There were comedy moments as well especially when we were cycling out of Marina Barrage. (2012..lol)
I feel a sense of achievement. ;) I think OCBC Cycle won't have any kick anymore. We should sign up for the 40km challenge or something. Lol.
