Retired
I supposed to stop working at Great Eastern on 30 Nov. But I guess week after week, it just seemed that I was being extended. Grandma was asking me how come the extension never ends as I promised to cook for her dinner. Lol.. quite funny.
Anyway, my real last day finally came on 8 Jan. Although some days I really hated what I was doing and dreading the mundane/routine work, I will miss the lunch company, fun chats, and hilarious moments with colleagues. They are all nice people!
Hope my next temp job would be great as well. Hopefully I can find one soon before flying to England and then Scotland! Wooo hooo...
Anyway, my real last day finally came on 8 Jan. Although some days I really hated what I was doing and dreading the mundane/routine work, I will miss the lunch company, fun chats, and hilarious moments with colleagues. They are all nice people!
Hope my next temp job would be great as well. Hopefully I can find one soon before flying to England and then Scotland! Wooo hooo...
