Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year
If time had a speed, it would be travelling faster than the speed of light.
It's year 2010 already.. So much thoughts, emotions and memories I wanna share but yet wanna keep them all for myself.
I had a busy Christmas week.. really felt it was a Christmas rush for 2009. Last minute shopping and I was actually still writing Christmas cards on 27dec. I also realised I didn't manage to write all my friends cards.. *Gasps*
Had an awesome time with Jammy on 23rd.
24th as usual, at MFF Chia's. Had great fun snapping away with my DSLR, dinner was sumptuous, midnight mass always great with love ones and back again at the Chias for more MFF moments. Paul and Theresa Yeeyee here in sg too and great to see them again.
25th was more shopping with Jel. OMG was in Forever21 for quite a long time and realised it was way past dinner time. Anyway highlight was after dinner, we really had a great heart to heart talk. Really drew us closer as cousins. :)
26th! With my JC club pal, Jacq. Heheh.. had nice korean food before chillin' at Highlanders. Live band was good :)
27th.. met up with poly pals for a christmas gathering at Jiahui's. Nice bbq food and exchanging of presents. I've got a starbucks tumbler!
So tired after such a busy Christmas week. 28th back at work and was seeing stars. Haha..
Played Mahjong with Clarice, Shiya, and boots on new year's eve. Overall won 50cents. Lol.. Ordered pizza for dinner and was watching countdown tv programmes.
I guess still recovering from the irregular hours of sleep. I think I had 14 hrs of sleep today and head is kinda spinning from sleeping so much.
Hmm... haven't really thought of any new year resolutions. Anyway... gonna have my dinner now.. HUNGRY!
I thank God for all my family and friends. They mean the world to me. :)
It's year 2010 already.. So much thoughts, emotions and memories I wanna share but yet wanna keep them all for myself.
I had a busy Christmas week.. really felt it was a Christmas rush for 2009. Last minute shopping and I was actually still writing Christmas cards on 27dec. I also realised I didn't manage to write all my friends cards.. *Gasps*
Had an awesome time with Jammy on 23rd.
24th as usual, at MFF Chia's. Had great fun snapping away with my DSLR, dinner was sumptuous, midnight mass always great with love ones and back again at the Chias for more MFF moments. Paul and Theresa Yeeyee here in sg too and great to see them again.
25th was more shopping with Jel. OMG was in Forever21 for quite a long time and realised it was way past dinner time. Anyway highlight was after dinner, we really had a great heart to heart talk. Really drew us closer as cousins. :)
26th! With my JC club pal, Jacq. Heheh.. had nice korean food before chillin' at Highlanders. Live band was good :)
27th.. met up with poly pals for a christmas gathering at Jiahui's. Nice bbq food and exchanging of presents. I've got a starbucks tumbler!
So tired after such a busy Christmas week. 28th back at work and was seeing stars. Haha..
Played Mahjong with Clarice, Shiya, and boots on new year's eve. Overall won 50cents. Lol.. Ordered pizza for dinner and was watching countdown tv programmes.
I guess still recovering from the irregular hours of sleep. I think I had 14 hrs of sleep today and head is kinda spinning from sleeping so much.
Hmm... haven't really thought of any new year resolutions. Anyway... gonna have my dinner now.. HUNGRY!
I thank God for all my family and friends. They mean the world to me. :)
