Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 1 being retired

Yay no Monday blues today. Got to sleep till later and I woke up during lunch time. :x

Anyway, bro bought a 2nd hand Nissan March today and I got to test drive it. Sent Layling home and took the car to the petrol station to pump a little more petrol. Zzzz but really felt like a swakoo. Didn't exactly know what my Dad was talking about using the shell card, lucky draw stuff and payment using the UOB card. What's worse was when I ask my bro whether the tank was located on the left or right, he told me it was on the right and so I went to the pump station for the right tank only to discover that it was on the left. YAWNS and so gotta shift the car nearer to the pump station. -_-

Anyway I am gonna cook Chicken Chop for every1 today. Prepare to get addicted to my awesome cooking! Lol.

You're looking for something you can't find
If you give it up, you'll lose your mind
There's always something in you way
What can you say?
You're gonna have a good day

I just love blasting this Click Five song loudly
Love this song... Makes your day better :)

Ok time slack for a little more, and then time for me to be the Chef!

~God has more in store for us then we can ever predict, and what we fear are bad choices frequently turn out for the best, because our hidden aspirations know better where we are going than our rational minds.

Labels: , ,