Wintee Hammy
It's been over a month since Wintee passed away...
And I realise, I still feel sad and thinking or talking about him makes me wanna tear.
Remembered I recently went to the Pet Safari at Vivocity, just walking pass the hamster section almost put me in tears. I didn't even entered. Don't talk about walking in to see the hamsters, I think I will just sob! Thankfully, looking at my favourite sheltie puppy at the dogs section put me back to a joyful mood.
Had dinner at Macs with my mum after church today. Somehow I was browsing at my hp photo gallery and saw Wintee pics. We started talking about him again.
My mum told me more details the day he died and the part on how and where he was buried. Gosh.. my eyes naturally went all watery.
Argh, my dad has been asking me time and time again to keep Wintee's cages, foodstuff, bedding, houses etc. I always kinda ignore or give one word replies on the matter and this has led him to give me more constant reminders to clear them away.
And today it got better. Now I suppose to give him a "time" so that he knows exactly when I will do it.
It's not that I am pushing the responsibility aside but it's just the sentimental-sadness feeling of putting them away. Oh well, but I gotta do it sooner or later.
Sigh.. .. I just wasn't prepared to see him go so soon. At least I wanted to be around to see him for the last time.
Well what's left are memories, pictures and videos of him.

One of my all-time favourite picture of Wintee! Just so cute in the bowl...


And these are my very last 2 pictures I took of him on my hp. Do you know that Wintee can do a roll-over too and he lets you touch/tickle his belly?! :D
I love you Wintee!
20 September 2008 - 19 May 2010
And I realise, I still feel sad and thinking or talking about him makes me wanna tear.
Remembered I recently went to the Pet Safari at Vivocity, just walking pass the hamster section almost put me in tears. I didn't even entered. Don't talk about walking in to see the hamsters, I think I will just sob! Thankfully, looking at my favourite sheltie puppy at the dogs section put me back to a joyful mood.
Had dinner at Macs with my mum after church today. Somehow I was browsing at my hp photo gallery and saw Wintee pics. We started talking about him again.
My mum told me more details the day he died and the part on how and where he was buried. Gosh.. my eyes naturally went all watery.
Argh, my dad has been asking me time and time again to keep Wintee's cages, foodstuff, bedding, houses etc. I always kinda ignore or give one word replies on the matter and this has led him to give me more constant reminders to clear them away.
And today it got better. Now I suppose to give him a "time" so that he knows exactly when I will do it.
It's not that I am pushing the responsibility aside but it's just the sentimental-sadness feeling of putting them away. Oh well, but I gotta do it sooner or later.
Sigh.. .. I just wasn't prepared to see him go so soon. At least I wanted to be around to see him for the last time.
Well what's left are memories, pictures and videos of him.
One of my all-time favourite picture of Wintee! Just so cute in the bowl...


And these are my very last 2 pictures I took of him on my hp. Do you know that Wintee can do a roll-over too and he lets you touch/tickle his belly?! :D
I love you Wintee!
20 September 2008 - 19 May 2010
