ARGH GO AWAY
Can't stand all the GRUMPINESS and NAGGING in the house!
Hate the NOISE from the lift upgrading.
So IRRITATING that Singapore feels so populated. I can barely walk straight for 5 secs without stopping because someone is walking straight into me or I have to move aside to avoid getting bumped.
Got BAD NEWS which I didn't want to hear because it's just makes me sad.
I seriously just want to go to UK now, away from all the nonsense.
I need S P A C E!
Hate the NOISE from the lift upgrading.
So IRRITATING that Singapore feels so populated. I can barely walk straight for 5 secs without stopping because someone is walking straight into me or I have to move aside to avoid getting bumped.
Got BAD NEWS which I didn't want to hear because it's just makes me sad.
I seriously just want to go to UK now, away from all the nonsense.
I need S P A C E!
Labels: irritated
