Good Evening
Good evening, Punggol CC, Cheryl speaking, how may I help?
Haha call me at Punggol CC now and this is what you will hear.
Pretty fast.. think I have worked here for about 3 weeks already? This job has really made me see what is it like being in the front-line. You not only deal with customers, you also assist managers and executives here. And if I do work permanently, you have additional committees and grassroot leaders to work with. Not that easy!
Just about 2 more months of temping and I am off to UK.
Jel smsed me whether I was interested in going to Kenya and I had the shock of my life. It was a strange mix of excitment, confusion and OMG-WHAT-THE- feeling. I really told her I need to rob the bank for that and I got to get pass parent's approval. What's more I really hope to go for WYD 2010 in Madrid, Spain. What are they going to think?
I am a graduate and many have already asked me wth am I doing all this while. But seriously, I have no regrets doing temp jobs. It is through the simple tasks you do that you get to see the bigger picture.
In the past, you talk about getting that dream job, doing what you like and following your passion. Now I can say that all those belong to an idealistic world. When I am back from UK, I am going to go for any jobs that have a career path for me. That's all I ask for. As what Clarice say, passion will be your hobby and your life but not your job.
Welcome to reality.
Haha call me at Punggol CC now and this is what you will hear.
Pretty fast.. think I have worked here for about 3 weeks already? This job has really made me see what is it like being in the front-line. You not only deal with customers, you also assist managers and executives here. And if I do work permanently, you have additional committees and grassroot leaders to work with. Not that easy!
Just about 2 more months of temping and I am off to UK.
Jel smsed me whether I was interested in going to Kenya and I had the shock of my life. It was a strange mix of excitment, confusion and OMG-WHAT-THE- feeling. I really told her I need to rob the bank for that and I got to get pass parent's approval. What's more I really hope to go for WYD 2010 in Madrid, Spain. What are they going to think?
I am a graduate and many have already asked me wth am I doing all this while. But seriously, I have no regrets doing temp jobs. It is through the simple tasks you do that you get to see the bigger picture.
In the past, you talk about getting that dream job, doing what you like and following your passion. Now I can say that all those belong to an idealistic world. When I am back from UK, I am going to go for any jobs that have a career path for me. That's all I ask for. As what Clarice say, passion will be your hobby and your life but not your job.
Welcome to reality.
