Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where's the love?

I am seriously tired... Tired of this talk that has been hanging in the air.

I wonder if you are truly listening to yourself. Listening whether you are talking through your mouth or talking through your heart.

I don't wish you to see that everyone is against you, pointing fingers at you or feel that everything you say is wrong. But is it so hard to ignore finding the truth and simply just accept and give?

Giving up your seat to an elderly in the train, donating money to a handicapped person in the streets.. doesn't these acts make your day, put a smile on your face and bring joy to your heart?

Why talk about tradition, the rights and the wrongs and drawing a clear line where clearly our conscience tells us that deep within, we should go the extra mile and give what we can provide.

I am sorry but I just gotta say I am disappointed and upset.

What has God taught us?

Now the works of the flesh are obvious: immorality, impurity, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, rivarly, jealously, ourbursts of fury, acts of selfishness, dissensions, factions, ocassions of envy, drinking bouts, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19-21
In contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfullness, gentleness, self-control.
Galatians 5:22-23

Please reflect and listen to yourself. Are you happy?

Labels: ,