UK
So much has happened the past few days I don't know where to start.
Aunt Margaret has been awesome. Since day 1, she brought Jelena and me around London, dropped us at bus stops to go to the city, picked us up after we are back, cooked for us.. really great hospitality!
The roads here are different. Their junctions are not traffic light but roundabouts like Serangoon Garden Circle or Newton circle. From there, the road splits to many other roadlinks.
Houses here are nice with brickwalls. I really like the cottage looking houses. So english, so victorian.
All over UK there's so many cathedrals and castles. Looking forward to visit more.
We arrived here at Edinburgh in the morning after an agonising coach trip. It was so hard to get sleep as I can't sleep sitting upright and with no headrest support. We also actually missed our actual national express coach 591 at 2300 hours. Natually I am upset because what I have planned didn't go in the way I want it to be. What's more, Aunt M took us by car, how the hell can we still be late? We lost track of time packing.. we cannot blame anyone but it's a lesson learnt.
Hope everything else goes smoothly for the rest of the trip. Backpacking is really no joke. I never did it before, never trained up for this and all of a sudden, a big chunk of weight is behind me and I am walking to explore UK with this. OMG THE BAG IS FREAKING HEAVY. hahahah.. but I will survive this, all for the experience!
Ad, Jer, Jel and me currently staying in a youth hostel in Edinburgh. We attended mass at St Mary's cathedral, had lunch.. and now we are resting.
Gonna have cup noodles for dinner now. :)
Edinburgh @ 1923 hours.
Aunt Margaret has been awesome. Since day 1, she brought Jelena and me around London, dropped us at bus stops to go to the city, picked us up after we are back, cooked for us.. really great hospitality!
The roads here are different. Their junctions are not traffic light but roundabouts like Serangoon Garden Circle or Newton circle. From there, the road splits to many other roadlinks.
Houses here are nice with brickwalls. I really like the cottage looking houses. So english, so victorian.
All over UK there's so many cathedrals and castles. Looking forward to visit more.
We arrived here at Edinburgh in the morning after an agonising coach trip. It was so hard to get sleep as I can't sleep sitting upright and with no headrest support. We also actually missed our actual national express coach 591 at 2300 hours. Natually I am upset because what I have planned didn't go in the way I want it to be. What's more, Aunt M took us by car, how the hell can we still be late? We lost track of time packing.. we cannot blame anyone but it's a lesson learnt.
Hope everything else goes smoothly for the rest of the trip. Backpacking is really no joke. I never did it before, never trained up for this and all of a sudden, a big chunk of weight is behind me and I am walking to explore UK with this. OMG THE BAG IS FREAKING HEAVY. hahahah.. but I will survive this, all for the experience!
Ad, Jer, Jel and me currently staying in a youth hostel in Edinburgh. We attended mass at St Mary's cathedral, had lunch.. and now we are resting.
Gonna have cup noodles for dinner now. :)
Edinburgh @ 1923 hours.
