Monday, September 27, 2010

Once a year, with love ones so Dear

Work was crazy last week. Was preparing for a big Mid Autumn festival event handed over to me quite unexpectedly. All the stuff was pretty much settled but I wasn't prepared to handle something so soon...

And in the midst, I found myself doing compliation for an urgent report, which literally made me do a full shift and OT for a few days. Partly cos there were the addition of other ad-hoc stuff and follow ups to do.. even my OFF day kinda vanished as I had to go back to settle stuff.

Well no complains, I really got to get use to this working life now. You still feel great satisfaction once you clear your work.

JIAYOU.

Work aside, got to enjoy 2 days during my birthday off and off day.

24th Sept with Jammy! ^^

Had dinner at Jewel Box, Empress Jade @ Mt Faber. Expensive... but it's more for the ambience and service.

Grrr.. uploading pics seem to have problems now. Guess I will upload another day.

Received an awesome present hand-made which was priceless. To end the great day was also cake cutting at 12 midnight. I was amazed that Polar actually have Little Twin Stars cake. Quite uncommon, I feel.

Thanks Dearie for the wonderful day.

25th Sept! With my family!

YUM CHA at SGCC! Great food and time spent with all. Cake cutting back at home.

Thank you to all my dear friends for the birthday wishes as well. Sorry I haven't got time to meet up but hopefully we can catch up soon.

I am happy. :)

Labels: , , , , ,