When food gets too cheesy...
When food gets too cheesy...
You get to be a national icon for a good period of time.
Believe me, you won't like being a Merlion one bit.. I was suffering the past few days.
Pizza Hut Cheezy 7, pizza filled with all the cheese you can get. Well, I just thought of eating pizza on Friday and decided to try their Special..
So special that gave me the worse nightmare of puking almost every hour for the whole night accompanied with diarrhoea.
Lost my appetite for a good 2 days. And all I could eat was porridge or soupy stuff.
Even for the Staff Xmas Party today, my colleagues were enjoying their pizzas, kfc chicken and chilli crab, I WAS EATING KUAY TEOW SOUP!? Niceeeeee...
Nevertheless, still had a good time although missing the good food. Nice bonding time with colleagues. Even played wii sports in the conference room.
Hohoho.. Countdown to CHRISTMAS!!!
You get to be a national icon for a good period of time.
Believe me, you won't like being a Merlion one bit.. I was suffering the past few days.
Pizza Hut Cheezy 7, pizza filled with all the cheese you can get. Well, I just thought of eating pizza on Friday and decided to try their Special..
So special that gave me the worse nightmare of puking almost every hour for the whole night accompanied with diarrhoea.
Lost my appetite for a good 2 days. And all I could eat was porridge or soupy stuff.
Even for the Staff Xmas Party today, my colleagues were enjoying their pizzas, kfc chicken and chilli crab, I WAS EATING KUAY TEOW SOUP!? Niceeeeee...
Nevertheless, still had a good time although missing the good food. Nice bonding time with colleagues. Even played wii sports in the conference room.
Hohoho.. Countdown to CHRISTMAS!!!
