The Holiday Mood
As usual think I have said this many times before... where do I start?
It's been 4 months working as a Constituency Manager. (yes.. they deleted the "Assistant" in front but what's the point? It's just a title, not like I got some pay increase.. :o) And.. even been through the 8 days induction programme that every PA newbie goes through.
The induction was a great learning experience. From fun, late nights, suppers, project discussions, lectures, the outdoor cooking gone wrong, games, morning exercises, phototaking and simply bonding with fellow cohort mates.. it's gonna be a memory that will last forever. :)
It definitely made me know about the organisation better. Picked up things that was useful and may even apply to my job.
Challenges you face makes you a stronger person. Overcoming certain issues can be tough but somehow it makes you determined to turn the tide around. And when it does, you just feel that sense of achievement.
Well, being back at the office isn't good at this point due to feeling lazy-ish. Perhaps 8 days being away from work makes you feel that way and I was also away for another 2 days to Malacca. How nice.. it just increased my holiday-mood indicator to HIGH. Nevertheless, had great food there. Peranakan food is awesome! :D~
Work is slowing down now.. it being the end of the year but yet it is still piling up like in slow-mo. Somehow if I don't speed up, it's all going to collaspe down on me which is a definite no-no. I need some energy boost that will keep be going. With Christmas coming, gosh, it's not helping. But I am EXCITED as it's my FAVOURITE time of the year, a day I always look forward to. Talking about that, I am going to hunt for christmas prezzies tomorrow.
Time is really not enough, seriously. I said this before but honestly with this job, it robs your time away. I really miss learning something new once in a while, meeting with friends regularly, going out to take shots with my Nikon D90, spending weekends with the family and playing sports on a regular basis.. It's just not the same anymore..
Will things get better? I wonder 1 year from now, what will I be doing?
For now, let's just prepare for a joyous christmas season with love ones and friends and thank God for them. :)
It's been 4 months working as a Constituency Manager. (yes.. they deleted the "Assistant" in front but what's the point? It's just a title, not like I got some pay increase.. :o) And.. even been through the 8 days induction programme that every PA newbie goes through.
The induction was a great learning experience. From fun, late nights, suppers, project discussions, lectures, the outdoor cooking gone wrong, games, morning exercises, phototaking and simply bonding with fellow cohort mates.. it's gonna be a memory that will last forever. :)
It definitely made me know about the organisation better. Picked up things that was useful and may even apply to my job.
Challenges you face makes you a stronger person. Overcoming certain issues can be tough but somehow it makes you determined to turn the tide around. And when it does, you just feel that sense of achievement.
Well, being back at the office isn't good at this point due to feeling lazy-ish. Perhaps 8 days being away from work makes you feel that way and I was also away for another 2 days to Malacca. How nice.. it just increased my holiday-mood indicator to HIGH. Nevertheless, had great food there. Peranakan food is awesome! :D~
Work is slowing down now.. it being the end of the year but yet it is still piling up like in slow-mo. Somehow if I don't speed up, it's all going to collaspe down on me which is a definite no-no. I need some energy boost that will keep be going. With Christmas coming, gosh, it's not helping. But I am EXCITED as it's my FAVOURITE time of the year, a day I always look forward to. Talking about that, I am going to hunt for christmas prezzies tomorrow.
Time is really not enough, seriously. I said this before but honestly with this job, it robs your time away. I really miss learning something new once in a while, meeting with friends regularly, going out to take shots with my Nikon D90, spending weekends with the family and playing sports on a regular basis.. It's just not the same anymore..
Will things get better? I wonder 1 year from now, what will I be doing?
For now, let's just prepare for a joyous christmas season with love ones and friends and thank God for them. :)
