Thursday, October 14, 2010

And so I say...

Time hasn't been enough for me. Feel like I have been stretched for the past week..

I have sacrificed family time, meeting friends and intercessory meetings. Even if I've got an off day, I only feel like resting at home and to have some time for myself.

So much information in my mind lately and I admit making mistakes. I am not doing for the sake of doing it, but I want to do it well. But so much thinking has caused me disturbed sleep. I am the kind of person that hates making mistakes, big or small, and I know that's a bad thing cause you only learn through making them. But me being me, I always feel so affected when mistakes happen.

Sometimes I think.. is it worth it going the extra mile?

Maybe it's just me and my low-morale day. Who likes working on their off day? I really got to get use to this life now.

Work aside, always feel happy spending time with love ones. Even if it means just a few minutes.

Accompanied my Grandmother yesterday afternoon. Said that she wanted to go to the atm, and buy some stuff. She wanted to get a Silkygirl perfume. Went to the nearby Guardian to get it and I bought it for her. Feel happy seeing the smile on her face. :)

After a long or terrible day, I can always find comfort from my love-ones.. and not forgetting the One above that never fails to give me strength..

Labels: , , , , ,