Sunday, January 02, 2011

The start of 2011..

Hello 2011..

I wonder what will this year be like for me?

Celebrated the last day of 2010 at Zouk! Great party with the Huang and Lius.

Holiday time is over, and I tell myself it's time to get back being serious. Back to reality, time to put my heart into my work.

Any New Year resolutions?

Hmmm.. I really wanna learn something new! Like learn a new instrument, learn dance, or even master a new language..

I wanna spend more time with my family..

Discover more on my strengths and weaknesses and how I can put them to good use or overcome them, respectively.

Sigh, I really wanna go to WYD 2011 in spain but it will be a bad time to taking leave in August.

Thanks Jammy for taking my nonsense, being there for me when I needed you, giving me awesome surprises and simply just loving me for who I am. :)






Love you!

Wishing all my dear ones a Happy New Year and may all of you stay healthy, happy, always. :)

Dear zhor zhor, I know you are in a better place now. You had always given me the impression of being a person with great faith. You have that strong character that I admire. Rest in peace dear zhor zhor. You are home with the Lord now. Safe and sound

Labels: , ,