Sunday, November 07, 2010

Peace... for now.

It had been a crazy period with alot of things going through my head every single day and night. Perhaps overwhelming is too strong a word but given my experience and the amount of things that I need to learn and catch up, maybe it's justified.

That dizziness hasn't go away as well. I wonder if it comes hand in hand with all that thinking. If it does, it isn't good at all.

I guess I am still surviving... But It has been better.

Trying to find time for myself, spending time with family, just relaxing when I can...

I had some pretty good and enjoyable days... :)

I am still staying positive and giving my best. And of course... trying not to be so paranoid.

Oh, singing really does make me happy! Maybe I should get my band and perform at Esplanade just like the old days..

Nah... just kidding..

But I think my singing has improved.. HAHA.