Inspiration
Many National Geographic Magazines on my table still unread. Ever since the start of preparation for exams, I had no time for books or the mood for reading. And currently, I started reading the first few pages and it made me remember why I subscribed to NGM in the first place.
Inspirational stories, amazing insights, breathtaking photographs and the beauty of nature make me hold on to my dream of travelling around the world. And once again, Joel Sartone inspires of how photographs can reveal such a wonderful story. How I wished I was a photojournalist! Just my DSLR and I, around the world I go as I begin snapping away shots of God's creation. Amidst war, destruction and struggles, there's still areas of the world untouched with peace, serenity and harmony. :D
Anyway, working at ESPN has also make me see another form of inspiration. As part of my tasks, I will need to look at sports program and looking at players passion and love for the sport is just cool. The most recent one is WIMBLEDON. Womens finals today and Mens tomorrow. I am so gonna watch it. Haha.. And that reminds me... I definitely want to catch a Tennis Grandslam at least ONCE and catch the action LIVE.
Yup so it's working for me now.. tiring but I am still fine and happy with it. School in september and getting exam results.. Really, really hope things go smoothly for me.
Another fun and exicitng tennis game with the cool peeps at Sunrise Gardens tomorrow! Yay :)
~I really don't wanna think too much now. Appreciate all that has happened, enjoy the moment and do not worry what is to come!~
Inspirational stories, amazing insights, breathtaking photographs and the beauty of nature make me hold on to my dream of travelling around the world. And once again, Joel Sartone inspires of how photographs can reveal such a wonderful story. How I wished I was a photojournalist! Just my DSLR and I, around the world I go as I begin snapping away shots of God's creation. Amidst war, destruction and struggles, there's still areas of the world untouched with peace, serenity and harmony. :D
Anyway, working at ESPN has also make me see another form of inspiration. As part of my tasks, I will need to look at sports program and looking at players passion and love for the sport is just cool. The most recent one is WIMBLEDON. Womens finals today and Mens tomorrow. I am so gonna watch it. Haha.. And that reminds me... I definitely want to catch a Tennis Grandslam at least ONCE and catch the action LIVE.
Yup so it's working for me now.. tiring but I am still fine and happy with it. School in september and getting exam results.. Really, really hope things go smoothly for me.
Another fun and exicitng tennis game with the cool peeps at Sunrise Gardens tomorrow! Yay :)
~I really don't wanna think too much now. Appreciate all that has happened, enjoy the moment and do not worry what is to come!~
