Monday, July 07, 2008

New history created another up in flames



A spectacular Wimbledon Men's Final. The best two tennis players of the world displayed their power on the grass court. Each with their own playing style, it was definitely a match that was so exciting and intense.

I seriously just wanted to close my eyes and not watch any further at some point. Well, neither of them is my favourite player but I was rooting for Federer to win. Gosh.. really thought he was gonna lose after he was 2 sets down but he fought back to win the next 2 sets.

With weather disruption like rain and strong winds, it wasn't an easy match. Watching it at home LIVE wasn't easy too. I was holding on to my heart to watch such a roller-coaster match. Haha. At first I was kinda sleepy and I had work the next day.. But that match could even wake up the dead. Lol.

Ok after such a battle physically and mentally, Nadal finally won the final set.

If there was one word to describe the whole match, it will be "speechless."

Time for bed as I really can't afford to have another late night again!