Awaiting and Thinking
Thanks Ad for the great Thursday.
Going to the pet farms to see puppies, playing sports on the wii was fun and even watching the "1 star" clone wars seem strangely acceptable.. But of course, the highlight for the day was definitely seeing those cute pups. They are just totally irresistable and just makes you wanna buy one on impulse. 2 Japanese Spitz pups really caught our attention. They really loves Ad too.. haha.. I was like psycho-ing him to BUY BUY BUY all day. 1300 for the male, 1500 for the female.. it was ok with me. Probably would just buy 1 that day if not for my parents "No pets in the house." Gosh did check out 1 of my all time favourite breeds, Shelties, and they cost like 1800. Do I have good taste or what? Haha. Hmm Ad's sis gave the greenlight yesterday night that she will pay for the dog and bear full reponsibility (It's their mum being against it) and all Ad has to do is take care of the dog. Oooh, how I wish my bro was like that. Haha.. Anyway, if all goes well, there will be a new additional member to the huang family. I hope for good news!
Yes, I got the dates for the upcoming tennis competition and it's 15, 17 and 19 of sept. That means pretty soon and I feel that I am lacking some real intensive training for the past 2 weeks. My dad better help me out here! He said training today at 8.30pm.. ahh that would mean missing amplify yet again..
Finished watching Grey's Anatomy season 1 and it's nice. Marisa lend me season 1-4 and I think I better finish them soon cause it seems that those boxes of dvds have been at this corner of my desk since eons ago.
Yikes september is soon here. Still needa plan for my birthday but you know sometimes I feel that I shouldn't be doing anything and let someone else just do the whole plan for me and I wait for the surprise. That's why thought of just cancelling the whole idea of celebrating my 21st. Eeks.. this is bad.. or maybe I shouldn't make it such a big time afterall? Gotta get this feeling of restlessness and laziness out of me.. Sigh.
Going to the pet farms to see puppies, playing sports on the wii was fun and even watching the "1 star" clone wars seem strangely acceptable.. But of course, the highlight for the day was definitely seeing those cute pups. They are just totally irresistable and just makes you wanna buy one on impulse. 2 Japanese Spitz pups really caught our attention. They really loves Ad too.. haha.. I was like psycho-ing him to BUY BUY BUY all day. 1300 for the male, 1500 for the female.. it was ok with me. Probably would just buy 1 that day if not for my parents "No pets in the house." Gosh did check out 1 of my all time favourite breeds, Shelties, and they cost like 1800. Do I have good taste or what? Haha. Hmm Ad's sis gave the greenlight yesterday night that she will pay for the dog and bear full reponsibility (It's their mum being against it) and all Ad has to do is take care of the dog. Oooh, how I wish my bro was like that. Haha.. Anyway, if all goes well, there will be a new additional member to the huang family. I hope for good news!
Yes, I got the dates for the upcoming tennis competition and it's 15, 17 and 19 of sept. That means pretty soon and I feel that I am lacking some real intensive training for the past 2 weeks. My dad better help me out here! He said training today at 8.30pm.. ahh that would mean missing amplify yet again..
Finished watching Grey's Anatomy season 1 and it's nice. Marisa lend me season 1-4 and I think I better finish them soon cause it seems that those boxes of dvds have been at this corner of my desk since eons ago.
Yikes september is soon here. Still needa plan for my birthday but you know sometimes I feel that I shouldn't be doing anything and let someone else just do the whole plan for me and I wait for the surprise. That's why thought of just cancelling the whole idea of celebrating my 21st. Eeks.. this is bad.. or maybe I shouldn't make it such a big time afterall? Gotta get this feeling of restlessness and laziness out of me.. Sigh.
