Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crazily fun tennis

I can't believe what I have gotten myself into. Took leave yesterday to attend the SIM Tennis Trial from 10am - 5pm. Actually before the whole thing, I was wondering why the trial is like 7 hours.. why is it so long? Won't a few matches determine who are the better players? Well, I finally knew why when I was there.

It wasn't just about playing matches. We were broken up into teams and started warming up. Then there was drills, tennis games (Fun and serious ones) and rallies. Not forgetting that is was an EXTREMELY hot day. The sun was BLAZING and never in my whole life I played so much tennis in a day.

I won't say I played my best.. shots were like inconsistent.. although I did had like my "Moment of the day" at the Tennis-King game. Haha..

Still played table tennis after the whole thing from 7-8pm with AD. Yup it was crazy.. and after having dinner at Chomp Chomp, I was totally all tired and jelly. After resting for a while, it was straight to bed for me dead-flat!

But seriously no regrets going for the trial although I may be aching all over now. If I do have the chance to represent SIM, why not!? Cause it's like we won't get a chance anymore to do this sorta stuff during the working life.

Anyway, it's time to bed soon. OT till 10pm today. It just gets busy checking for traffic discrepancies. I really x10 hope I don't have to do OT tomorrow.