Friday, August 22, 2008

Great Times

It's been quite an enjoyable week so far. Been out almost everyday with different groups of friends to just play some sports, catch up on stuff, watch a movie, have a meal etc. and it's great. But of course it's back to tennis training.

Anyway, some of the topics brought up was quite interesting. All about life - family, friends, love and relationships, qualification, career... And in conclusion, it's really about what you really want, your priorities and striking a balance.

Was out to celebrate Janice's birthday. Supposed to give her a surprise as Jing Jing only invited her out and she wasn't supposed to expect June, Jeanette and me. Apparently somehow Jing gave it away probably cos she didn't sound convincing or something and Janice had a feeling we will be there. Haha but anyway had a great time at Pasta Mania harbourfront centre and some photo-taking at vivo.

Yeah and just on Wed, did managed to spot the grapes at Carrefour Michelle was talking about. She did say it was huge, clumped together and quite expensive. She also said they were from korea but what I saw was "Imported from Japan" and it was really pricey! Saw that a nice packaging box cost about 39.90 or 49.90 if I am not wrong. It was crazy! But I really so wanted to try and luckily I saw those packed in smaller plastic packaging and it cost 13.90. Take a look.




Gosh can you imagine just a small box like this cost 13.90! I did a rough calculation and one single grape that goes in your mouth is about 60 cents!! Haha but BELIEVE me, I just had two just now and they were HEAVENLY. Sweet, juicy and tasted like those grape candies. A nice jelly feeling too and best of all they are huge but are seedless!! Woooo.. I wonder if the korean ones taste like that too cause Michelle said they were cheaper. Hmmm I probably look-out for them haha.. how can you miss out on such heavenly grapes!? :D~

Time for sleep soon I guess..