My Promise
Finally brought my grandparents out for a treat today. Actually I said I would be treating them after my last job but I never did till now.
Haha.. brought them to Ikea Tampines. Dad and mum said they will join us for dinner so we took a nice long walk around the showrooms and marketplace first for about nearly 2 hours as that's about the time we have to wait for their arrival.
Bought some stuff along the way and then Mum called to say that they will be late and asked us to eat our dinner first.
Yum yum, swedish meatballs just taste so good. Was still quite hungry after that, and when the king and queen arrived, got to eat some chicken wings. :D~
Yay.. so happy I got a new computer chair. Much more comfortable.. and good for the posture too.
Arghhh.. I really want to just use the money I earned to go for a shopping spree. But.. it's meant for a planned trip maybe next year. Grrrr.. hard earned money can just fly away in an instant. So when parents nag about knowing value of money, don't brush that away cause it's true.
Ok time for bed..
How time passes so quickly when you're busy at work
How slow when you are bored
How fast when you are having so much fun
And how slow when I seem to be missing you
Haha.. brought them to Ikea Tampines. Dad and mum said they will join us for dinner so we took a nice long walk around the showrooms and marketplace first for about nearly 2 hours as that's about the time we have to wait for their arrival.
Bought some stuff along the way and then Mum called to say that they will be late and asked us to eat our dinner first.
Yum yum, swedish meatballs just taste so good. Was still quite hungry after that, and when the king and queen arrived, got to eat some chicken wings. :D~
Yay.. so happy I got a new computer chair. Much more comfortable.. and good for the posture too.
Arghhh.. I really want to just use the money I earned to go for a shopping spree. But.. it's meant for a planned trip maybe next year. Grrrr.. hard earned money can just fly away in an instant. So when parents nag about knowing value of money, don't brush that away cause it's true.
Ok time for bed..
How time passes so quickly when you're busy at work
How slow when you are bored
How fast when you are having so much fun
And how slow when I seem to be missing you
