Amazing Race
Not Amazing Race.. Not Amazing Race Asia.. But Amazing Race..... Amplify! Haha my group consists of Coolro, Evan, Ryan and Alvin.
The first challenge was Sudoku.. and our group totally wasn't good at it cause we came in last. BUT surprisingly we still managed to come in 3rd for the race. YAY Yellow Circle rawks!!


Going to our first destination at Vivocity and waiting for the train..

Back to CSC, finished our final challenge and group pic time!
Ooh and I am confirmed in SIM Tennis Team. That would mean the opportunity cost of working for another month. But I made my choice. :)
More fun tomorrow!
The first challenge was Sudoku.. and our group totally wasn't good at it cause we came in last. BUT surprisingly we still managed to come in 3rd for the race. YAY Yellow Circle rawks!!


Going to our first destination at Vivocity and waiting for the train..

Back to CSC, finished our final challenge and group pic time!
Ooh and I am confirmed in SIM Tennis Team. That would mean the opportunity cost of working for another month. But I made my choice. :)
More fun tomorrow!
