Lalalalalala
Lunch
Tennis match
Window shopping
Movie
Supper
It was an awesome Wednesday ;)
Yup now my life's almost all about tennis. Haha but I am loving it. I am really taking this final chance, so it seems. Regretted not joining the tennis team in NYP due to my knee problem and since now I am already in the SIM team, let's train and go all the way! No regrets! :) As president Nathan said to the Singapore athletes, "Do not try but do your best."
Tomorrow got a mixed doubles tennis trial in SGCC and this will also be my last chance playing for the club b4 I reach 21. Dad gave me like a 5 mins theory lesson today before he left for work which was pretty funny but insightful.
Hmm need to make plans for my birthday soon..
Tennis match
Window shopping
Movie
Supper
It was an awesome Wednesday ;)
Yup now my life's almost all about tennis. Haha but I am loving it. I am really taking this final chance, so it seems. Regretted not joining the tennis team in NYP due to my knee problem and since now I am already in the SIM team, let's train and go all the way! No regrets! :) As president Nathan said to the Singapore athletes, "Do not try but do your best."
Tomorrow got a mixed doubles tennis trial in SGCC and this will also be my last chance playing for the club b4 I reach 21. Dad gave me like a 5 mins theory lesson today before he left for work which was pretty funny but insightful.
Hmm need to make plans for my birthday soon..
