Bad mood VS Good mood
Friday's tennis training with Dad was bad. I wonder was it him or was it just me that made that 1 hour seem torturous. I can understand him being tired and still finding that extra time to coach me but on the other hand, I do like the tone he uses when he corrects my mistakes. Ok, I wasn't in an entirely good mood either so that made me agitated and impatient and obviously, I deliberately ignore correcting my wrong strokes or footwork.
Hmmm.. but it kinda feels like I play better when I am angry. I hit more powerful strokes. Perhaps some people should just make me pissed during the competition. Ok.. CRAZY idea.. -_-"
Sunday's training is definitely much x 3 better. I joined 2 of my dad's tennis classes today. Had good practice at the advanced class and had fun at intermediate class. Yay and had a late dinner with dad at Botak Jones.. yum yum :)
Yups, and apparently, looks like I won't be able to see a newly bought puppy anytime soon. Ad changed his mind after much consideration which is good. Getting a pet isn't a joke and definitely means making sacrifices and taking time away from you. Heh, but I am still happy cause I got a "Golden Retriever"

Yeah.. meet Little Addy :) Looks like getting a dog isn't that hard afterall ;)
I think, I am in love.
Hmmm.. but it kinda feels like I play better when I am angry. I hit more powerful strokes. Perhaps some people should just make me pissed during the competition. Ok.. CRAZY idea.. -_-"
Sunday's training is definitely much x 3 better. I joined 2 of my dad's tennis classes today. Had good practice at the advanced class and had fun at intermediate class. Yay and had a late dinner with dad at Botak Jones.. yum yum :)
Yups, and apparently, looks like I won't be able to see a newly bought puppy anytime soon. Ad changed his mind after much consideration which is good. Getting a pet isn't a joke and definitely means making sacrifices and taking time away from you. Heh, but I am still happy cause I got a "Golden Retriever"

Yeah.. meet Little Addy :) Looks like getting a dog isn't that hard afterall ;)
I think, I am in love.
