Exciteddddd
How cool is that? We all received this orange band that we supposed to put it around our wrists. It says "Amplify in the City 12 September 2008." And what's more, we are to wear it for the rest of the week. Haha that means I would still have it on when I am having my tennis tournament at sgcc. It could just be my lucky band!! WOOO!!
I just know it would be a great event and a very successful one. One where all youths from all walks of life would just praise God. Yup, just all for love, all for Him.
Wall.E calls Eveeeeeeeeee-vah. Love is in the air.
I just know it would be a great event and a very successful one. One where all youths from all walks of life would just praise God. Yup, just all for love, all for Him.
Wall.E calls Eveeeeeeeeee-vah. Love is in the air.
