Suddenly I see
Suddenly I see
(Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see
(Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
This song is stuck in my head. Haha.. Oops but sorry Marisa, still not a KT fan but love the song. :x
Well well, there's so much I wanna say but yet can't put it in words.
Tuesday, results was out. Really disappointed with my soci marks and unhappy with poa cos kinda just scraped through. HRM was ok but marketing I really expected more. Oh well, it really means the coming academic year I really have to put in more than a 100%. Is a second class (upper) still reachable for me? I wonder.
eCR 2 selection on Wed but didn't get some timeslots that I wanted. Tried again the following day as it's the 1st and 2nd years turn and managed to make my timetable a 3day week. Still good in a way.. but was trying to get David Quek's lecture for msm which it's always full. Spent hours clicking the refresh button for slots to free up but guess he's just hot stuff.
At least my day was better after that. Tennis at nyp with Ad.. didn't know why felt so tired after a while. Probably he was making me run all over the court but overall great game and good training for me. Next up sent my phone for repair had dinner at far east and headed over to his place to get some notes from him.
That's when I got the surprise. A box handed over to me and saying it's for me; a birthday present. Slowly revealed, I was actually holding an ipod in my hand, something I wanted for quite a while already. Really didn't know what to say at that time but was like overjoyed. The whole episode of the engraving at the back was funny too. Such a special and unique ipod I have now. Haha.. (long story).. And now I know why he was asking for my address.. :o Ahhh.. really, what can I say?
Lots of cleaning, tidying and clearing to do in my room. Celebrating my 21st at my place so that's why.
Suddenly I see. Why the hell it means so much to me.
;)
(Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see
(Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
This song is stuck in my head. Haha.. Oops but sorry Marisa, still not a KT fan but love the song. :x
Well well, there's so much I wanna say but yet can't put it in words.
Tuesday, results was out. Really disappointed with my soci marks and unhappy with poa cos kinda just scraped through. HRM was ok but marketing I really expected more. Oh well, it really means the coming academic year I really have to put in more than a 100%. Is a second class (upper) still reachable for me? I wonder.
eCR 2 selection on Wed but didn't get some timeslots that I wanted. Tried again the following day as it's the 1st and 2nd years turn and managed to make my timetable a 3day week. Still good in a way.. but was trying to get David Quek's lecture for msm which it's always full. Spent hours clicking the refresh button for slots to free up but guess he's just hot stuff.
At least my day was better after that. Tennis at nyp with Ad.. didn't know why felt so tired after a while. Probably he was making me run all over the court but overall great game and good training for me. Next up sent my phone for repair had dinner at far east and headed over to his place to get some notes from him.
That's when I got the surprise. A box handed over to me and saying it's for me; a birthday present. Slowly revealed, I was actually holding an ipod in my hand, something I wanted for quite a while already. Really didn't know what to say at that time but was like overjoyed. The whole episode of the engraving at the back was funny too. Such a special and unique ipod I have now. Haha.. (long story).. And now I know why he was asking for my address.. :o Ahhh.. really, what can I say?
Lots of cleaning, tidying and clearing to do in my room. Celebrating my 21st at my place so that's why.
Suddenly I see. Why the hell it means so much to me.
;)
