You make it happen
And so the tennis mixed doubles competition started this week. You kinda feel relieved that your dad, a tennis coach is your partner but on the other hand, the pressure is on.
The first game we lost 8-5 and thus we only can now compete in the plate event. Won the next two games 8-5 and 8-4 so we are through to the finals. Yippee.. really hope that this last game played next Thurs, we will emerge victorious. Think the last trophy I won was when I was about 12 years old. So it definitely will mean a lot to me. Of course even better if I win something for next week's SUNIG as well. Important to stay cool and focus in the game and just keep the ball going. :)
Yup, and the day is finally here. Amplify in the City is just hours away. I just know it will be a great event.
A lot of things are easily said than done. Often we offer advice or tips to that person who needs it. But do we really do it ourselves? Or there are times that you so badly wanna do something but there's this barrier is in front of you that stops you from making the first step. How do you get through this barrier even if tools are given to you. All you have to do is take action. Only you can make it happen. Will you?
The first game we lost 8-5 and thus we only can now compete in the plate event. Won the next two games 8-5 and 8-4 so we are through to the finals. Yippee.. really hope that this last game played next Thurs, we will emerge victorious. Think the last trophy I won was when I was about 12 years old. So it definitely will mean a lot to me. Of course even better if I win something for next week's SUNIG as well. Important to stay cool and focus in the game and just keep the ball going. :)
Yup, and the day is finally here. Amplify in the City is just hours away. I just know it will be a great event.
A lot of things are easily said than done. Often we offer advice or tips to that person who needs it. But do we really do it ourselves? Or there are times that you so badly wanna do something but there's this barrier is in front of you that stops you from making the first step. How do you get through this barrier even if tools are given to you. All you have to do is take action. Only you can make it happen. Will you?
