Sunday, September 14, 2008

Empty and Full

Glad I turned up for Amplify in the city. It would be two main reasons why I wouldn't go. First, friday was the last school's tennis training for next week's competition and second, I am down with flu. But seriously, I didn't feel sick the whole time, praise and worship was great and the session make me think and I could relate to that. I just remembered how my life has changed after YISS. Made me a better person.. really thank God for that.

Ok and being sick totally sucks. Wonder who passed me the virus. Dad seem to have gotten it too. It started on Thursday night with the a pain and irritated, sore throat. Thought it was better the next day but it got worse. Today feel really terrible. Rose really runny the whole day. I realised I killed so many trees today with all that blowing.

I better be well by tomorrow. I better be.

There are times you feel empty. You need to be someone. Someone that is able to do something to help and not to feel useless or unworthy. Sometimes you get that confidence back and you feel great that you are able to take the right action needed. But some time again you fall. Fall all the way down and you feel so small. The same old fear comes back.