Wishes and Misses
Some updates on my upsy-downsy life so far.
Yes I am 21. The age that means I will continue on my life's journey in a so called different way. I don't know how different but it just won't be the same anymore. Goodbye to the pure innocent days and hello to the real world.
My birthday party on the 20th was great. Glad to see all my friends enjoying themselves. The sports theme, the great food, the fun games, the forfeits, prize-giving and the cake that landed on my face were the highlights. Seriously, it isn't easy to be a host and a birthday girl at the same time cause in my mind it was like "keep all guests happy" and in contradiction, "birthday girl should have fun." But how busy or tiring I may be, it's when I see the smiles and laughter from everyone that makes everything so worth it. I had fun! Once again, I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes, presents(Yay I got a pet hamster name Wintee Hammy) and sincere intentions.
I guess 21st birthday wishes are one of the most important ones so tonight, if I do get to blow candles and cut a cake again, I shall make 3 BEST wishes.. Haha..
School has started last week and trying to tune myself back to the "nerd." I really wanna do well this academic year. Really hope I can pull my grades up. Received the study guides today and I guess doing constant revision is the way to go and I really gotta start soon if I do not want to struggle at the last minute.
Yup happy birthday to me. :) Might be going for a nice dinner with family later. I hope for a pleasant surprise later.
Yes I am 21. The age that means I will continue on my life's journey in a so called different way. I don't know how different but it just won't be the same anymore. Goodbye to the pure innocent days and hello to the real world.
My birthday party on the 20th was great. Glad to see all my friends enjoying themselves. The sports theme, the great food, the fun games, the forfeits, prize-giving and the cake that landed on my face were the highlights. Seriously, it isn't easy to be a host and a birthday girl at the same time cause in my mind it was like "keep all guests happy" and in contradiction, "birthday girl should have fun." But how busy or tiring I may be, it's when I see the smiles and laughter from everyone that makes everything so worth it. I had fun! Once again, I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes, presents(Yay I got a pet hamster name Wintee Hammy) and sincere intentions.
I guess 21st birthday wishes are one of the most important ones so tonight, if I do get to blow candles and cut a cake again, I shall make 3 BEST wishes.. Haha..
School has started last week and trying to tune myself back to the "nerd." I really wanna do well this academic year. Really hope I can pull my grades up. Received the study guides today and I guess doing constant revision is the way to go and I really gotta start soon if I do not want to struggle at the last minute.
Yup happy birthday to me. :) Might be going for a nice dinner with family later. I hope for a pleasant surprise later.
