My bad day
Monday I was mad. Furious. Disappointed. Sad. All at the same time.
I supposed to play a tennis tournament. Mentally prepared that I will, but only to find out that I wasn't. All the way to NUS and no one said anything. I was standing like a transparent fool like HELLO!? Shouldn't they have the basic courtesy to at least tell me I will not be playing. They simply walked away. I was pissed, I left immediately mind filled with anger, eyes filled with tears.
It was terrible day for me. And plus being sick with the flu, I was all messed up. Throat got worse and I felt that I was losing my voice. I was telling myself all these weeks of training.. has it come to an end just like that?
First day of school today, managed to keep my cool and stay calm about the incident. Totally do not want to think about it at all. Usually when anger gets the better of you, you tend to put the blame on this and that. You vent, rant and whatever. Yeah felt better after that but it doesn't solve the problem. Anyway, while I was taking a bath today, was reminded of Father Bosco homily abt 2 weeks ago about confronting the problem. So decided to call Daph to settle this thing but who knows, the minute I stepped out, I received an sms from Eric and he was apologising about yesterday. Said that I will be playing tomorrow, a singles match. I was totally amazed for a while. Somehow God was with me through this. :)
Yup, Wednesday will be a long day for me due to 2 classes but yeah looking forward to my tennis match. Really wanna play well.. GANBATE!
I supposed to play a tennis tournament. Mentally prepared that I will, but only to find out that I wasn't. All the way to NUS and no one said anything. I was standing like a transparent fool like HELLO!? Shouldn't they have the basic courtesy to at least tell me I will not be playing. They simply walked away. I was pissed, I left immediately mind filled with anger, eyes filled with tears.
It was terrible day for me. And plus being sick with the flu, I was all messed up. Throat got worse and I felt that I was losing my voice. I was telling myself all these weeks of training.. has it come to an end just like that?
First day of school today, managed to keep my cool and stay calm about the incident. Totally do not want to think about it at all. Usually when anger gets the better of you, you tend to put the blame on this and that. You vent, rant and whatever. Yeah felt better after that but it doesn't solve the problem. Anyway, while I was taking a bath today, was reminded of Father Bosco homily abt 2 weeks ago about confronting the problem. So decided to call Daph to settle this thing but who knows, the minute I stepped out, I received an sms from Eric and he was apologising about yesterday. Said that I will be playing tomorrow, a singles match. I was totally amazed for a while. Somehow God was with me through this. :)
Yup, Wednesday will be a long day for me due to 2 classes but yeah looking forward to my tennis match. Really wanna play well.. GANBATE!
